The 7th installation of FEYST: Independent Youth Festival will take place over three days from 14-16 November at LimKokWing University of Creative Technology in Cyberjaya.
What started off back in 2008 as a combo music and video games festival, has now gone above the line under the name “CYBERJAYA CREATIVE PLAYGROUND” or #CJPlayground in short. In collaboration with #CJPlayground, there will be four music concerts across two stage!
- #CJConcert feat. OAG, Y2K, S.O.G., Couple, An Honest Mistake + 2 Guest Bands from the Region (Names will be announced by 1st Nov)
- FEYST Concert feat. Phlox, The Rubberbands ++
- GBOB Malaysia (Global Battle of the Bands)
- DoPPel Music World Open Mic
- CJTECHTalk feat. David Garpenstahl (Stockholm)
- Cyberfusion LAN party by Spotgamers (MMU, Cyberjaya)
- To sign-up (bands): http://www.feyst.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=111
- To volunteer: http://www.feyst.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=150
- To gain exclusive blogger media pass: http://www.feyst.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=116
The GBOB World Final is coming to OSLO!
Oslo City is proud to be hosting this year’s GBOB World Final, at the Rockefeller, on the 8th of March 2015 (Sunday). GBOB is the Global Battle of the Bands, the biggest worldwide music competition for bands playing their own songs, live.
On March 2015, the best new bands from around the world will be gathering in Oslo and performing live before a Norwegian Audience and various Music Industry Professionals from around the world, in an effort to win this year’s title “Best New Band in the World” and a massive International Band Development Package, courtesy of GBOB Worldwide and its Partners. This year’s participating countries include Netherlands, Czech Republic, Australia, Malaysia, Romania, Moldova, England, Scotland, Belarus, and more.
GBOB is a global live music competition for real, un-manufactured bands playing their own, original music. Other competitions, like Pop-Idol and X-Factor, are all about cover-songs. In GBOB there are only two main rules: all bands have to play their own songs, and play live.
GBOB has grown year on year and to date has involved more than 40,000 musicians across Europe, Asia, Australia, and Central America. Its reputation for breaking new bands is proven by previous winners who have since signed deals with Warner Brothers, Universal and EMI as well as production deals with leading producers including Jim Lowe (Stereophonics, Charlatans) and Danny Saber (U2, David Bowie). To register or know more, please go to www.GBOB.com
See you at one of our FEYST events!